Run Android 6.0 M on PC by USB Drive Without install permanently
How to Run Android 6.0 M on PC by USB Drive Without i nstall permanently Hello and Welcome to GSSMYTECH.blogspot.com and I am Gourishankar saini. Today I will show you, How to Run Android 6.0 M on USB Drive and boot on any windows , PC that is Run without install Android 6.0 M with Windows 7, 8 or 10, Linux or MAC. UPDATE – WHAT’S NEW IN Android 6.0 M Wifi and Bluetooth Working perfectly fine. § PlayStore and Google Apps preinstalled § Much better than previous 5.0.2 Update § Many other important Bug Fixes § power saving modes with ultra power saving optimization Authentication permissions with major options Android mobile operating system is an open source system software available for various Smartphone, tablet devices and Desktops too. This time I will be installing the latest...
Comments
Post a Comment